Public Works
Raymond T. Olsen

540 Ridge Road
Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
732-329-4000 xxxxx

Building & Grounds FAQ's

I noticed very high unmowed grass on private (non Township owned) property. What can be done?

The Health Department should be contacted directly at extension 7237 for resolution.

The grass in an open space or detention pond near my home is very high. What should I do?

Call the Public Works Department with the location and someone will call you back with the scheduled mowing date.