SPECIAL NEEDS ADULT PROGRAMS - PIONEER RECREATION
THE PIONEER RECREATION CLUB
For adults with disabilities,
21 to 60 years of age.
The Pioneer Club is open to South Brunswick residents aged 21 to 60 with developmental and physical disabilities.
- This program provides a social and support network and an avenue to create lasting friendships.
- This recreational program runs monthly events, recreational activities, educational classes and offers opportunities for program members to perform community service.
- To accommodate working individuals, most activities are held on Friday evenings. We also hold some activities or classes occasionally on other weekend daytime or evenings or week nights
Some of our past events were; Bowling, Movies, Dances, BINGO, Basketball Instructional Program, Swimming..........
- To get on the mailing list or for more information, contact the office at 732- 329-4000, x7671. Sharon Samuels, Program Coordinator
- For a Pioneer Recreation registration and the Behavior Guideline forms, please click the link below, print, fill it out and mail it to: Sharon Samuels, Recreation Dept. PO Box 190, Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852. Sharon will call you once it's received.
- You register for each event separately. Space is limited.
- Call (732) 329-4000, x7671, between the hours of 9:00 AM & 4:00 PM to register.
- You must call to cancel if you cannot make it to a program or trip you have registered for.
- To cancel, Call Pioneer Club's voicemail at 732-329-4000, x7684 anytime of the day.
- Fliers are mailed frequently with new activities.
In case of inclement weather for any of these programs, please call the SB Weather Inclement Tape at (732) 329-4000, x7686 the day of the program after 4:00 PM.
Funding for the Adults with Disabilities program,
This program is made possible in part by the New Jersey Dept. of Community Affairs Office of Recreatioand the the Middlesex County Community Development Block Grant.
Behavior Guidelines(Keep top portion for your records. Mail in bottom portion.)