Contact: Mike Rakes, Road Supervisor
732-329-4000 ext. 7273
This Division of the Public Works Department is repsonsible for maintenance and repair of Township roads, including the asphalt overlay program, snow removal, leaf collection, street sweeping, stormwater maintenance, shade tree maintenance and emergency response.
All commercial streets are swept 1x per month (weather permitting) as required by our Stormwater Permit under the NJ DEP. All residential streets are swept 1x annually and/or as needed.
Roads Paved by SBDPW Road Division in 2021:
- Riva Avenue (Davidson Mill Pond Park Entrance to Bridge)
- Beekman Road (Route 1 right of way to House #108)
- Brook Road (540 LF in from Henderson Road Intersection)
- Blackhorse Lane (North Brunswick Section)
- Constable Road (Approx. 300 LF in from New Road Intersection)