Application and Release Forms
In order for us to assist you efficiently we require all new clients to fill out and submit an application and signed release forms. In addition to the above information, we require specific documentation which is listed below.
For clients already receiving services through Social Services there is an annual re-certification required. You will need to resubmit the application and release forms and the current documentation listed below.
Click on the link above to print out the application and forms needed for your first appointment.
We will make copies of the necessary documents in our office. New clients are required to provide all documents. Clients updating their file annually should provide items #3, #4, #5 & #6.
1. Social Security card for everyone living in your household.
2. Drivers license or other form of ID
3. Proof of residency in South Brunswick. This can be your rental lease or mortgage statement.
4. Proof of current year's income for ALL ADULTS living in the household. This can be in any of the following forms; pay stubs, unemployment benefit stubs, awards letter from SSI, SSD or Welfare (this includes either TANF or GA and EA benefits), Section 8, food stamps, temporary disability and child support.
5. Tax Information (W2 forms)
6. Current Bank Statement